The time has finally come! We’re excited to share that you can now place an offer for an opportunity to upgrade to our Business or Premium cabin on available flights. With an accepted offer, you could find yourself at the front of the aircraft discovering new levels of comfort, enjoying enhanced menu offerings and experiencing our distinctly Canadian, uniquely WestJet service from our cabin crew. Exciting, right? Keep reading to learn more.
Here’s how it works:
Any time after booking a flight and up to five days (120 hours) before departure, you can submit an offer to upgrade. Hover over the images below to view the steps.
After submitting your offer, you can modify or cancel your offer if it has not been accepted up to five days before your flight. Your credit card will not be charged at the time you submit your offer, only upon acceptance of the offer.
After you submit your offer, we will confirm whether your offer was accepted or not, no later than five days (120 hours) prior to departure.
- If accepted, your credit card will be charged the offer amount5. You will be able to select your seat in your upgraded cabin at time of check-in, 24 hours prior to departure.
- If your offer is not accepted, your credit card will not be charged, and you’ll keep the seat you have.
Prior to submitting an offer, please read through our Terms and Conditions to learn more.
What’s included in my upgrade?
- Priority check-in and boarding1
- Extra seat comfort with extra leg and elbow room2
- Located at the front of the aircraft on our 737 aircraft
- Located in an exclusive cabin on our 767 and 787 Dreamliner aircraft
- Refresh with a bottle of water upon boarding
- Contemporary Canadian and globally inspired menu3
- Elevated snack and beverage options including a selection of wine, beer and spirits3
- Priority check-in, priority airport screening and lounge access are only available at applicable airports.
- Seat space varies by aircraft type. Seats in Premium on flights operated by WestJet Encore and WestJet Link do not have extra legroom or space Seats in Premium onboard our 737 aircraft may be equipped with a middle seat blocker or feature new 2×2 seating, which is being reconfigured across the 737 fleet in 2019-2020.
- Food and beverages vary depending on aircraft type, flight length, time of day and availability.
- An upgrade to Business entitles you to a maximum of two checked bags. Overweight, excess and oversized bag fees may apply.
- Your bank may charge you if the currency of the offer is not the same as currency as your credit card.